BECOMING A MEMBER OF CENTRAL OHIO ATD
1-Year Membership Grant
You may be eligible for a 1-year COATD membership if you lost your job due to a COVID-19 business impact. Note: There only a limited number of grants available based on donations. Therefore, grants are given on a “first-come, first served” basis until funding is depleted. Read below to see if you qualify.
- Member is currently unemployed and became unemployed between March 1 and December 31, 2020 AND member’s current membership has expired during the same time period.
- Non-member is currently unemployed and became unemployed between March 1 and December 31, 2020 AND membership start date is during the same time period.
If you qualify, APPLY by completing the application form and sending it with the Subject line of email: “COATD Membership Grant application” to VPMembership@coatd.org.
You should be informed within 5-10 business days. Good luck!
We are happy you are considering becoming a member of the Central Ohio Chapter of ATD.
Please complete the application below. If you have any questions, contact our VP of Membership.
There are several options for membership with the Central Ohio Chapter of the Association for Talent Development.
Power Memberships - Local COATD Members Receive $30 off ATD Membership -
When you join both the Association for Talent Development and the Central Ohio Chapter of ATD, you choose to be a knowledge leader in the learning and development profession and affect change in Central Ohio. This is a Power Membership - belonging to both national ATD and our local chapter.
What does this mean to you? As a member of the Central Ohio Chapter of ATD, you are eligible to receive a $30 discount off your ATD membership. To receive this discount enter the Chapter number (ChIP Code) CH3071 when you join (or renew) National ATD.
Please click the image below for Power Membership.
ATD Memberships Available through our website:
- COATD Emerging Professional Memberships - For college and graduate students and those starting out in their career - $30/year.
- COATD Retired Professional Membership - For those individuals that have retired from the profession - $30/year.
- COATD Local Chapter Professional Members - For working persons - a 1-year $50 option or a 3-year $125 option. Chapter Membership Renewals
- Bundled Memberships - $275/5 member bundle - Companies that wish for several employees to hold a chapter membership can consider a bundled membership. For a bundled membership, one person signs up for the bundle, pays the invoice, and then as the bundle administrator, can add other employees to the bundle. Although the bundled memberships are slightly more per employee than the Professional Memberships, there is no fee for our regular monthly events. (Cuts down on the expense reports!) Please Note: Bundled Members will be charged for special events such as Learning Technology Conference and other special events at the member rate.
It's Who You Know
We are excited to announce a new referral program for Central Ohio ATD! Effective immediately, when you refer a colleague, you will receive 20% off your membership dues when you renew!
As you know, our organization is only as strong as its members. So, do you currently work with central Ohio learning and development professionals who are not currently members of Central Ohio ATD? If so, please refer them!
It’s simple. Just ask your colleagues to go http://www.centralohioATD.org/ and click Membership Application. When your referral completes their online application, they will be asked if they were referred. Just ensure they include your name as the person who referred them so you can receive the discount on your renewal fees! So... who do you know?