One of the many benefits of Chapter membership is being able to attend one of our member-only Special Interest Groups (SIGs).
the current pandemic and until it is deemed safe, all SIG meetings will be held
We currently have 5 SIGs:
- Organizational Development SIG - This SIG is lead by Mary Held and meets on a bi-monthly basis.
- Technology SIG -– This SIG is led by Lisa Poulin and assisted
by Michelle Stivers and Ashley Thirtyacre, and meets on a bi-monthly basis.
- Diversity & Inclusion SIG - This SIG is led by Ankit
Shah and assisted by Seema Patel and Kara Stafford, and meets on a
- Leadership Development SIG – This SIG is led by Adam Bowman and assisted by Kristi Tumblison. Meetings are held on a bi-monthly basis.
- Career Development SIG – This SIG is led by Sharon Hamersley and assisted by Jennifer Landau. Meetings are held on a bi-monthly basis.
If you are a member, visit our Events page to register. If you are not yet a member and would like to join, visit our Membership page.
If you have an idea for a SIG or would like more information, please contact Todd Remer - VP of SIGs