Registration is now closed. If you would still like to register, please send an email to email@example.com.
We are happy to announce our COATD Learning Technology and Design Day conference is returning! We are returning to the Quest Conference Center. They have a new facility with more parking, more ventilation to clean air and remove pathogens, and more accessibility. The new facility is right behind the old facility. Click here to learn more about their COVID safety protocols.
2020 has been unlike any previous year. We’ve witnessed entire school districts from kindergarten to post-doctoral programs move from face-to-face to online learning with no lead time or preparation. Companies that never had a single employee working remotely suddenly have their entire workforce in home offices.
Central Ohio ATD’s Learning Technology and Design Day builds on what we’ve learned over the past year and provides real, cutting edge solutions aligned with adult learning styles. You will learn how to utilize new strategies, increase engagement, make learning more accessible and improve performance by leveraging the power of learning technologies.
This year’s conference features a keynote with Kassy LaBorie. Kassy’s keynote is titled “Virtual Training is Here to Stay. Now What? Listen to this message from Kassy.
KASSY LABORIE is the principal consultant at Kassy LaBorie Consulting, LLC. She is a speaker, instructional designer, classroom facilitator, and author who specializes in virtual learning, teams, and live online technology. Kassy is passionate about helping organizations, learning teams, and training professionals successfully move to the virtual environment.
Kassy is the co-author of Interact and Engage! 50+ Activities for Virtual Training, Meetings, and Webinars and author of Producing Virtual Training, Meetings, and Webinars, both with ATD Press.
Find Kassy here:
And watch the podcast about her new book on Producing Virtual Training
Breakout Sessions have been finalized:
- Using eLearning to Create Welcoming and Affirming Experiences for the LGBTQ+ Community
- The Leadership Escape Game: Designing a digital leadership training experience
- The Changing Workforce: It's an Employee's Market
- Pitching a Pilot: A case study in taking microlearning from concept to reality
- Curriculum Best Practices for Microlearning
- Video Production For the Rest of Us
- Smart Solutions: Learning Tech Bytes
- What Every Learning Pro Should Know About =NoCode
- 7 Strategies for Interactive & Immersive Virtual Learning
- Adapting Learning Modalities in Developing Informal Leaders in the Midst of a Pandemic
- Employee Engagement: Not just Satisfaction, the Future for Employee Retention
- A Micro-Learning Approach to a Macro-Level Initiative
We will also have an event app to download and connect with other attendees!
Thank you to our conference Sponsors: