Sign up today! Registration closes on Friday, 9/13.
COATD Presents: Learning Technologies and Design Day
Our annual conference is filled with learning trends and new ideas for developing and designing learning solutions with technology.
Central Ohio ATD’s Learning Technologies and Design Day provides real, cutting edge solutions that will help attendees learn how to utilize new strategies, increase engagement, make learning more accessible, and improve performance.
This year’s conference features a keynote with Tim Slade. Tim’s keynote is titled, “Why Most Training Fails: How to Design Learning that Delivers Results.”
Tim Slade is a speaker, author, and award-winning freelance eLearning designer. Having spent the last decade working to help others elevate their eLearning and visual communications content, Tim has been recognized and awarded within the eLearning industry multiple times for his creative and innovative design aesthetics. Tim is also a regular speaker at international eLearning conferences and author of The eLearning Designer’s Handbook, which you will be able to purachse at the event. Learn more about Tim at https://www.timslade.com
Breakout Round 1 sessions:
- Vyond & Beyond: Creating Quality Video without Breaking the Bank: Katie Adamski and Shawn Likley
- All Aboard! Overcoming Challenges to Effectively Manage a Learning Program: Tracy Shroyer, PhD
- People vs Technology; Managing the Learning Function: Dawn Snyder
- From Back to Next: The Unofficial History of eLearning and Strategies for Future Success: Joseph Suarez
Breakout Round 2 sessions:
- Tools on a Budget; Images and Animation with Free Tools or Tools You Already Have: Jonathan Rock
- Engaging Activities for Corporate Training: Learning is Fun Again!”: Mykhaylo Zakryzhevskyy and Tiffany Herron
- Seed, Feed & Weed – Nourishing the Roots of a Strong Social Learning Community: Cara Halter
- Engaging Your Learners Using a Pop-Up Escape Room: Tracey Stokely
Breakout Round 3 sessions:
- Design and Develop for Success with User Experience Design: Todd Remer and Joseph Suarez
- Pick Your Own Path: Creating Interactive Learning Experiences: Cara North and Sean Hickey
- Demystifying Statistical Practices for Learning Evaluation: Chris Straley
- Be a Game Changer-Not an Order Taker: Designing for Improved Performance: Dawn Snyder
Breakout Round 4 sessions:
- How to Plot Scenarios Using Story Beats from Comedy :Mike Roy
- You Have One Hour: Escape Games in Training Classrooms: Rachel Arpin
- Learning Assets: Including Review Life-Cycle in Development & Delivery Cycles: Jacqueline Hutchinson
- Tools on A Budget: Explore Free Tools to Improve eLearning Outcomes: Mike Taylor and Jessica James
Closing Session: Tech Enabled Learning Strategies Panel hosted by Jen Labin of mentorcliQ
Andy Aichele - Sr. Director of Organizational Development - COSI
Terri LoGiudice - Learning Environments Lead - Cigna
Susan Moss - Talent Management Sr. Consultant - Cardinal Health
Jaime Olinger - Manager, Learning & Development - Worthington Industries
Thank you to Bridge our event sponsor!