Innovative Learning Group is looking for individuals to serve as quality assurance testers in a freelance capacity on project-based client work.
Primary responsibilities may include:
- Verifying courses function properly and comply with client standards
- Documenting any issues found clearly and concisely
- Checking and fixing Articulate Storyline and/or Adobe Captivate source files to ensure programming accuracy and reliability
- Developing quality assurance plans to guide other quality assurance testers
The successful candidate will have many or all of the following qualifications:
- Minimum of two years of quality assurance testing experience
- Very high attention to detail
- Preference will be given to testers with a minimum of two years of experience using Articulate Storyline and/or Adobe Captivate
If you’re interested in being considered, please send your resume and cover letter to careers@innovativeLG.com.