Title: Field Training Specialist
Summary: Our company seeks a dynamic individual to join our corporate-level training team as we seek to build an industry-wide gold standard program. This self-starter will use their interpersonal skills and passion to gather relevant information from SMEs at all levels, prepare materials in collaboration with SMEs and leaders, and enable our co-workers to achieve greater success through their delivery of training content. The Training Specialist will be creative, outgoing, and energetic.
· Evaluate/assess current training needs and develop a strategic training plan.
· Design, develop and deliver applicable training, utilizing a variety of learning methodologies, techniques, concepts, tools, and practices.
· Support the creation and implementation of video-based learning and Structured On-the-Job Training initiatives.
· Evaluate existing training programs for effectiveness.
· Keep current on industry trends and best practices.
· Fluency in both English and Spanish, with ability to translate written content, is required.
· 5 years or more of related training experience is preferred.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Organizational Learning, or Education is a plus.
· Previous experience in the construction industry is a plus.
· Experience with developing training programs for all levels of an organization.
· Ability to create partnerships with operational leaders.
· Ability to work independently with little supervision in a self-driven manner.
· Ability to travel and work construction hours, as required.
This position will be supported by our Corporate Head of Training.
Excellent salary based on experience with comprehensive benefits. EOE-AA. Please send resume and salary history to: Paul Smith, Head of Training at SmithPa@bakerconcrete.com.