What is this oppportunity?
Change 4 Growth is looking to connect all-star learning and development professionals with local opportunities onsite in the Columbus, Ohio area. We have some awesome engagements coming in the near future and are looking to create a pipeline of talented individuals to help us out.
What you will do daily as a Change 4 Growth Consultant?
This resource will partner with C4G clients on the execution of Learning Services projects at the clients' location. We are looking for seasoned experts who can strategize, design, and deliver solid training curriculums for large systems implementations, cultural changes, business transformations, process changes, etc.
What C4G is really searching for in a candidate?
Educate and Communicate
- Create communication plans to articulate the business case and solution to your audience
- Design and develop job aids, posters, and other print collateral to provide a visual overview of the project or communicate key aspects
- Translate technical documentation and process flows into easily digestible learning moments
- Interface with SMEs and stakeholders to obtain relevant context and content
- Curriculum planning and execution
- Create course outlines and storyboards to support development
- Fluency in PPT and the Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience creating system and process training in both instructor-led and eLearning formats
- Self-starter with high learning agility
- Strong communication skills to interface efficiently with project stakeholders
- Build and cultivate enduring healthy relationships with the client
- Highly motivated and able to turn out deliverables with speed and accuracy
- Tactful interpersonal skills – able to motivate SMEs and influence stakeholders
- Quick assimilation into an existing team and able to navigate social architecture of client
Additional Experience needed to hit the ground running:
- BS/BA in Instructional Systems, Learning Design, Instructional Technologies or related field/relevant degree
- 4+ years’ experience in instructional design and curriculum development
- Experience with design/graphics software highly preferred (Photoshop or Quark)
- Familiarity with eLearning authoring tool functionality preferred (Captivate, Flash, Connect/Breeze)
- Working knowledge of Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Retail or Consumer Services environment experience preferred
Apply here: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/cap/view/1413406465/