Purpose of the Job
The aim of the eLearning Developer Contractor is to work closely with the Learning Architecture Team (LAT) Learning and Development Consultants to create high quality eLearning courses that engage and interact with Medical Center staff. Preferred minimum development hours of 8-10 hours a week are coordinated through the Learning Architecture Program Manager.
The eLearning Developer will be responsible for:
- Transforming Learning and Development Consultant’s instructional design (typically in the form of a PPT storyboard) into engaging and effective eLearning courses.
- Building quizzes, tests and interactivity using pre-designed OSUWMC eLearning templates.
- Coordinating course reviews with subject matter experts and Learning and Development Consultants.
- Reporting the status of projects to the Learning and Development Consultant and/or LAT Program Manager.
- Working with the LAT Program Manager and/or Learning and Development Consultant to develop and maintain project timelines.
- Excellent skills in Rapid Authoring tools such as Lectora, Captivate or Storyline.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking
- Ability to work without constant supervision
- Passionate about creating great interactive learning
- Currently holds licenses in Storyline and/or Lectora
- Experience working in an educational environment
- Three years of Rapid Authoring Tool experience
If interested, contact Michelle Stiver at Michelle.Stiver@osumc.edu