Role: Instructional Designer (ID) / eLearning Consultant
Location: Columbus, OH
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 4-6 months
Change 4 Growth (C4G) Consulting is seeking an Instructional Designer / eLearning professional immediately to help one of our current clients in Columbus, Ohio on an opgoing project. This resource MUST SIT ONSITE!
What does a Change 4 Growth Consultant do?
As a consultant, you will partner with the C4G client on their training project at the clients' location. This resource will strategize, create, and execute training curriculums for the client.
What are we looking for in a candidate?
- Create and maintain Gantt charts
- Task management in Jira (ticketing system)
- Regularly communicate status to leads and partners
- Interpret technical documentation and process flows
- Interface with SMEs and stakeholders
- Curriculum planning
- Create course outlines and storyboards
- Intermediate PPT proficiency
- Intermediate Articulate Storyline proficiency
- Experience creating system and process training in both instructor-led and eLearning formats
Additional Experience needed to hit the ground running!
- Self-starter with high learning agility
- Highly motivated and able to turn out deliverables with speed and accuracy
- Tactful interpersonal skills – able to motivate SMEs and influence stakeholders
- Quick assimilation into an existing team
- BS/BA in Instructional Systems, Learning Design, Instructional Technologies or related field/relevant degree
- 6+ years experience in instructional design and curriculum development
- Experience with design/graphics software highly preferred (Photoshop or Quark)
- Familiarity with eLearning authoring tool functionality preferred (Captivate, Flash, Connect/Breeze)
- Working knowledge of Learning Management Systems (LMS)
Reach out directly to Marina Elliott and apply here