Change 4 Growth (C4G) Consulting is seeking a local Instructional Designer / eLearning Consultant.
Role: Instructional Designer (ID) / eLearning Consultant
**Contract applicants MUST reside within a reasonable commute to Dayton, Ohio to be considered for this role. **
Location: Travel onsite to Kettering, OH (80%) AND Columbus, OH (20%)
Type: Independent hourly Consultant (1099)
Start Date: Monday, June 11th, 2018
Duration: Initial SOW until July 20th, 2018 (Will extend. Project ends Feb 2019)
Weekly Hours: 40 hours/ week (100% on-site)
What you will do daily as a Change 4 Growth Consultant:
Working on an L&D project team this resource will execute a training curriculum for a large systems implementation for one of Change 4 Growth's VIP client's. This role requires the consultant to hit the ground running in a fast-paced environment. Therefore you must have a good amount of project experience as an instructional designer (ID) / eLearning professional.
The strategic work and foundations have been built. Initially, this resource will need to work on the storyboards and then insert that information into the Articulate Storyline 360 templates. The team has already compiled all of the lessons within the courses and the information is available. It just needs to be translated into the storyboard templates.
What C4G is really searching for in a candidate:
- Experience creating system and process training in both instructor-led and eLearning formats
- Experience with Articulate Storyline 360 a MUST
- Work with Subject Matter Experts (SME’s) and stakeholders to clearly understand the target audience and content needs to construct learning and performance outcomes.
- Report and validate skills and competency gaps by creating and conducting needs and performance analysis articulates results to stakeholders and identifies learning solutions.
- Tie content and learning design to needs and performance analysis data.
- Apply adult learning theories, instructional design systems, and creative approaches to develop learning programs that achieve program objectives and meet the needs of the target audience.
- Author agendas, outlines, presentations, storyboards, process-oriented documentation, and all other supporting course materials.
- Develop metrics and systems to monitor, evaluate, and review the quality and effectiveness of learning programs for continuous improvement.
Additional Experience needed to hit the ground running!
- BS/BA in Instructional Systems, Learning Design, Instructional Technologies or related field/relevant degree
- Retail experience preferred
- 5+ years experience in instructional design and curriculum development
- Experience with design/graphics software preferred (Photoshop or Quark)
- Familiarity with eLearning authoring tool functionality preferred (Captivate, Flash, Connect/Breeze)
- Working knowledge of Learning Management Systems preferred (LMS)
To apply go to https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/607704173/