Change 4 Growth (C4G) Consulting is seeking an Instructional Designer / eLearning professional to join our locally based Learning Design team!
Role: Instructional Designer (ID) / eLearning Consultant
Location: Columbus, OH
Type: Full-time Salaried position.
Start Date: ASAP
What you will do daily as a Change 4 Growth Consultant:
Working with our Learning Design team, this resource will partner with C4G clients on L&D projects at the clients' location. This resource will strategize and execute training curriculums for a large systems implementations, cultural change, etc.
What C4G is really searching for in a candidate:
- Create and maintain Gantt charts
- Task management in Jira (ticketing system)
- Regularly communicate status to leads and partners
- Interpret technical documentation and process flows
- Interface with SMEs and stakeholders
- Curriculum planning
- Create course outlines and storyboards
- Intermediate PPT proficiency
- Intermediate Articulate Storyline proficiency
- Experience creating system and process training in both instructor-led and eLearning formats
- Self-starter with high learning agility
- Highly motivated and able to turn out deliverables with speed and accuracy
- Tactful interpersonal skills – able to motivate SMEs and influence stakeholders
- Quick assimilation into an existing team
Additional Experience needed to hit the ground running!
- BS/BA in Instructional Systems, Learning Design, Instructional Technologies or related field/relevant degree
- 4+ years experience in instructional design and curriculum development
- Experience with design/graphics software highly preferred (Photoshop or Quark)
- Familiarity with eLearning authoring tool functionality preferred (Captivate, Flash, Connect/Breeze)
- Working knowledge of Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Retail environment experience preferred
To apply go to: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/718085794/