For the full posting and to apply online go to: https://goo.gl/ZRnUmN
Job Title: Trainer and Knowledge Transfer Specialist
Reports To: Supervisor –Training
Department: Quality Assurance
Division: Benefits Administration
Salary Range: $25.21 - $31.64 / hourly or $52,436.80 - $65,811.20 / annually
FLSA Status: Exempt
The Trainer and Knowledge Transfer Specialist identifies, develops, and delivers job knowledge training for the Benefits Administration division. They also evaluate and analyze the effectiveness of training programs through assessments and call monitoring.
1. Designs, develops, and delivers instructor led training, tutorials/e-training, or blended solutions based on business needs for new-hire training and strength training.
2. Designs, develops and revises content based on changes or additions to processes, systems, tools, or laws.
3. Conducts needs analysis and identifies training solutions, working closely with management of Benefits Administration, SMEs and other stakeholders.
4. Works with Content Administrator to ensure changes made to internal resources and training materials are timely and consistent.
5. Tracks and analyzes the effectiveness of training programs by examining learners’ satisfaction levels, proficiency testing and job performance.
6. Monitors interactions between Member Service Representatives and external customers to identify training opportunities both at an individual and program level, and as an additional evaluation point for the new hire training program.
7. Documents and provides feedback to management on newly hired associates in the division during the training period that is incorporated into performance evaluations.
8. Collaborates with Member Services Content and Web Administrator to update content on Member Services iNET (Member Knowledge Base).
9. Performs other duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma or GED is required; Bachelor’s degree in related field is preferred
• Three years of customer service experience
• Two years of related experience in a training facilitation or quality monitoring role
• Basic to Moderate experience with MS Office Preferred Experience
• Two years of experience with instructional design for eLearning and instructor-led training
• Previous experience with quality monitoring of calls and measurement of training effectiveness
• Experience in a customer environment preferably providing service over the phone with members of a public pension system
• Basic to Moderate experience with Adobe Captivate and Adobe InDesign
• Instructional Design Certificate is preferred
For questions contact: Missy Cetnar Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist firstname.lastname@example.org